K-Drama Star Kim Soo-hyun Sells Seoul Property Amid Legal Turmoil

🗓️ Published: July 11, 2025 |✍️ Skylink Times – Entertainment Desk

Seoul: South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun, one of Asia’s highest-paid and most influential actors, has reportedly sold a high-value property in Seoul, sparking speculation about links to an ongoing legal dispute involving management rights and finances.

K-Drama Star Kim Soo-hyun Sells Seoul Property Amid Legal Turmoil
K-Drama Star Kim Soo-hyun Sells Seoul Property Amid Legal Turmoil : Xportsnews

According to entertainment industry sources, the luxurious real estate in Kim Soo-hyun Seoul’s posh Gangnam district was sold discreetly last week. The transaction reportedly came just weeks after legal tensions surrounding his management firm began making headlines.

According to a recent report by Woman Sense, Kim Soo-hyun sold his unit at the upscale Galleria Foret in Seongsu-dong, Seoul — originally purchased in October 2014 for 3.02 billion won ($2.2 million) — for 8 billion won on July 3. The apartment, measuring 170.98 square meters in net floor area and 232.59 square meters in total area, earned him a profit of nearly 4.98 billion won after 11 years.

Sources say Kim Soo-hyun signed the sales contract on June 27, shortly after being hit with a 7.3 billion won damages lawsuit from an advertiser. The timing has sparked speculation that the sale may have been prompted by financial concerns related to the lawsuit.

However, attorney Bang Sung-hoon of law firm LKB & Partners, who represents Kim, told Xportsnews on Wednesday, “This is a personal matter, so it is difficult to confirm the details,” declining further comment. Some speculate the sale was part of preparations to handle potential liabilities.

“The lawsuits filed by advertisers are based on the false premise that Kim Soo-hyun caused public controversy by dating the late Kim Sae-ron while she was a minor. That claim is entirely untrue and was based on fabricated allegations by Garo Sero Institute. Once the investigation concludes, we will be able to defend against the lawsuits,” Kim’s agency said.

Earlier, a medical device company that had hired Kim as a commercial model placed a provisional seizure of 3 billion won on one of his Galleria Foret units. Another company also requested a separate 100 million won provisional seizure on the same property.

Meanwhile, Kim and his agency, Gold Medalist, filed additional charges on June 23 against Kim Se-ui, head of the YouTube channel Garo Sero Institute, and the family of the late actor Kim Sae-ron for alleged false accusations.

Also Read : BTS Star Jeon Jungkook Dominates Google Trends After Completing Military Service – SKY LINK TIMES

During a May 7 press conference, Kim Soo-hyun’s side argued that Kim Se-ui spread misinformation by presenting a forged audio file of the late actress, created using deepfake technology. They also noted that both Kim Se-ui and the late actor’s family subsequently filed police complaints against Kim Soo-hyun for child protection law violations and other charges based on that file. “This is clearly a case of false accusation,” the agency said.


For More Information stay tuned for – https://skylinktimes.in/


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored